Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter.
Receive all the Crossing news right to your email every Friday. Subscribe below.
Guidelines for ensuring a safe environment
- In-person seating arrangements will be clusters of chairs (2- person, 3-person, 4-person, etc.) all 6 ft apart.
- Come with a commitment to maintain 6ft distance from anyone not in your immediate household.
- We ask anyone who is sick or has symptoms of sickness to take the week off and stay home.
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after each service, including chairs, door handles, bathrooms, etc.
- Everyone attending services will be required to wear a mask (no shields) in accordance with health ordinances.
- If you have a fever, coughing or other symptoms with COVID, please stay home. Find a complete list of symptoms on the CDC website.
Watch us live!
For those who prefer to continue to watch us online instead of in-person, we will continue to stream the 9:15 am service on Facebook and our YouTube Channel, the Crossing TV.