First Thursday of the month, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
There are three half-hour appointment times currently available for booking each month: 6:30 p.m.; 7:15 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Do you have a dream that puzzles you or recurrent dreams that make you wonder why?
God often speaks to His beloved sons and daughters through such dreams! He also hands them a key to unlock the mysteries of their dreams from deep within their hearts. But sometimes dreamers need a little extra help with their key!
In partnership with Holy Spirit, our dream team will help you discover the key to your dream so that you can wisely apply His message to your life!
HOW THE SESSIONS WORK:
Online dream interpretation takes place on Zoom by appointment on the evening of the first Thursday of the month. There are three half-hour appointment times currently available for booking each month: 6:30 p.m.; 7:15 p.m. and 8 p.m.
First, submit your dream to the website and book your appointment.
Note that the next Zoom sessions for Dream Interpretation will be held ON SEPTEMBER 1. All appointments must be booked and dreams submitted to the website by NOON on AUGUST 29. Otherwise, you will need to schedule for the following month.
- SUBMITTING DREAM: Use the Crossing Dream Interpretation Form found HERE. It will ask you a few questions to provide a very important dream context for our interpreters.
- APPOINTMENTS: Schedule an appointment time to meet with one of our teams on Zoom HERE. The three available monthly appointment times are on a first-time first-come basis, with an option to be added to a waitlist in the event of a last-minute cancellation for the current month only. Otherwise, please book your appointment for the following month once the posting is made available.
- ZOOM MEETING: Please bring a printed copy of your dream submission as completed on the Crossing Dream Interpretation Form to the Zoom meeting. If you want a recording of the session, please use your personal iPhone recording device. Due to storage considerations, we cannot at this time provide Zoom recordings for our dreamers.
- THE INTERPRETIVE PROCESS: The dream team will possibly ask you a few questions and then offer you some insights or suggestions that will help you to properly interpret and steward your dream! The meeting will end with a brief prayer from a team member.
- CANCELLATION: In the unlikely event that a dream team needs to cancel your Zoom meeting, you will be sent a text message to your iPhone number listed on your dream submission form. Understand that sometimes our dream interpreters can easily spend a few hours working on your dream. If you should need to cancel your Zoom appointment time, kindly email by 4pm on Wednesday, the day prior to your appointment.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: All dreams and names of dreamers are held in strict confidence and shared only with dream team members and its leadership, as needed.
The details are available as a downloadable PDF HERE.