WE ARE OPEN!
The Crossing is currently offering two indoor services: Saturdays at 5pm and Sundays at 9:15am.
Registration is required with seating limited to 50 per service. Click below to register for the service you plan to attend.
We will continue to stream the 9:15 am service on Facebook and our YouTube Channel, the Crossing TV.
We will provide in-person weekend services in accordance with current guidelines.
- In-person seating arrangements will be clusters of chairs (2- person, 3-person, 4-person, etc.) all 6 ft apart.
- Come with a commitment to maintain 6ft distance from anyone not in your immediate household.
- We ask anyone who is sick or has symptoms of sickness to take the week off and stay home.
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after each service, including chairs, door handles, bathrooms, etc.
- Everyone attending services will be required to wear a mask (no shields) in accordance with health ordinances.
- If you have a fever, coughing or other symptoms with COVID, please stay home. Find a complete list of symptoms on the CDC website.
REGISTRATION EACH WEEK WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM NOON MONDAY UNTIL NOON FRIDAY.