We have in-person services on Saturday at 5pm and Sunday at 9:15am & 11am. The 9:15am service will be live streamed on our YouTube Channel, The Crossing TV and Facebook.
We will provide live weekend services in accordance with current guidelines.
- In-person seating arrangements will be clusters of chairs (2- person, 3-person, 4-person, etc.) all 6 ft apart.
- We ask anyone who is sick or has symptoms of sickness to take the week off and stay home.
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after each service, including chairs, door handles, bathrooms, etc.
- If you have a fever, coughing or other symptoms with COVID, please stay home. Find a complete list of symptoms on the CDC website.
- People who are vaccinated no longer need to wear masks at our services. Per the CDC: The science supports the updated CDC guidance that "anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities--large or small--without wearing a mask or physical distancing."