Does God seem distant or unloving? Are you spiritually, emotionally, or relationally bankrupt? Are there things that God has empowered and called you to accomplish but you feel like you hit a wall over and over? Mashah ministry exists to help you discover and remove the blocks in your life that keep you from experiencing God's love, power, emotional freedom and health. In Mashah, a team of two well-trained prayer ministers will help you discover and pray through places of hurt, pain and confusion in an atmosphere of safety and confidentiality. Those who have experienced ministry from a Mashah team have reported that they see life in a new way, are experiencing joy where there was despair, and confidence where there was anxiety and fear. However, most important, they are walking closer to Jesus Christ and growing in relationship to him.
The Mashah Ministry is called to raise up children, youth and adults who walk in freedom and wholeness through the redemptive power of Jesus Christ. This is accomplished by ministering God's love to people to heal their hurts, and to strengthen and empower them to love and serve the Lord with their whole being. (See Ephesians 3:16-19)
For an application to Mashah Ministry click here.
To read and view testimonies from Mashah Ministry sessions, click here.
See Mashah Ministry Frequently Asked Questions for answers to these questions:
- What does Mashah mean and what is the ministry?
- What is the mandate for this ministry?
- What are the mission and vision of Mashah?
- How would I know if I need to receive help from this ministry?
- What is inner or emotional healing?
- How does my past impact my present and future?
- Explain the process of a ministry session.
- What if I do not hear from God?
- Describe the Mashah Ministry team.
- How do I get started? What is the application process?
- Is there a cost for this ministry?
- Do I have to be a member of the Crossing to receive ministry?
- I am concerned about sharing confidential information with others. Will my information be kept confidential?
- I am still not sure if this ministry is for me. How can I learn more?
- Am I eligible to become a member of the Mashah Ministry Team?
- How would I receive training to become part of the Mashah Ministry Team?