Please note: the class is currently full. Only those who registered will be eligible at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
verb - a practical knowledge or practice derived from direct observation or participation; personally encountering or perceiving reality
Would you like to learn to hear the voice of the Lord and see in the Spirit?
Would you like to have a more meaningful, intimate quiet time with the Lord?
Learn the dynamic R.E.A.D.S. bible study method.
You were designed to have a growing and dynamic relationship with God. This class enables you to:
- Experience God's closeness
- Learn how to hear and recognize the voice of God
- Practice seeing in the spirit
- Count on a personal time with God that is both meaningful and alive
Dates: September 20th to November 22nd
Time: 7:00-8:30 pm
Location: Room 405
Facilitator: Curt Conn
Over 400 people from The Crossing have taken this course; some of the testimonies are:
- “This course has been the most amazing, life-changing course I have ever taken.”
- “If you want to learn how to focus on God and discover the various ways He speaks to us – this course is for you!”
- “Don’t miss it! It is the most powerful tool for intimacy with God and ministry to others.”